The Full Wiki

More info on STAR TV (Asia)

STAR TV (Asia): Quiz

Advertisements
  
  

Question 1:
Who of the following is a key person at STAR TV (Asia)?
Richard Li
Vice-chairman: Mr. Zhang Li
Chairman: Mr. Li Wenyue
Leon Li, Daniel Pak

Question 2:
What industry is STAR TV (Asia) in?

Question 3:
Who of the following people founded STAR TV (Asia)?

Question 4: ________, the former BBC World News Service, and one of the original STAR TV channels when it launched in 1991
DD NewsBBC News (TV channel)Al Jazeera EnglishBBC World News

Question 5:
Which of these is a STAR TV (Asia) product?

Question 6: Asianet Sitara - ________ Indian general entertainment channel.
Tamil languageKannada languageTelugu languageMalayalam

Question 7: ________ - a music channel, the South Korean affiliate of Channel [V] launched on June 16, 2001.
The Filipino ChannelChannel V PhilippinesChannel VABS-CBN News Channel

Question 8:
When was STAR TV (Asia) founded?
1990-12-06
July 1990
Tel Aviv,Israel 1990
1990-08-01

Question 9: In 1993 Rupert Murdoch's ________ purchased 63.6% of STAR for over $500 million, followed by the purchase of the remaining 36.4% in 1 January 1993.
Brisbane BroncosNational Rugby LeagueBig LeagueNews Corporation

Question 10: Available in Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, Vietnam, the Philippines, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, ________ and Indonesia only.
Lok SabhaResearch and Analysis WingIndiaIndia and the Non-Aligned Movement







Advertisements









Got something to say? Make a comment.
Your name
Your email address
Message