Did you know ...
More interesting facts on Park
- the Saxon Garden (pictured) was opened in 1727 as the first publicly accessible park in Warsaw?
- the neighborhood of Elm Park in Winnipeg, Canada, was originally a park created by the Winnipeg Street Railway Company to increase trolley use?
- the Australian White Ibis (pictured) has invaded Sydney and other urban centres of Australia's east coast since 1978, and is now commonly seen in parks and garbage dumps?
- Esplanade Park (pictured), built in 1943, is one of the oldest parks in Singapore, and has a number of historical landmarks which include the former Indian National Army Monument site and The Cenotaph?
- Dyrehaven, a forest park outside Copenhagen, Denmark, has 15 entrances, all with characteristic red gates (pictured)?
- Charles M. Loring was the father of the park system in Minneapolis, where Horace Cleveland designed the Grand Rounds and Theodore Wirth placed a park near every home?
Include this on your site/blog: