Did you know ...
More interesting facts on Lost (TV series)
- the fifth season premiere of the television show Lost, titled "Because You Left", was the first episode of the series to be both shot and edited in high-definition?
- production of Lost: Missing Pieces (short mobisodes/webisodes spun-off from the TV series Lost) was delayed several times due to contractual issues with the actors, writers and directors guilds?
- the airdate of "The Beginning of the End", the fourth season premiere of the television series Lost, means that the season may be interrupted by the 2007 Writers Guild of America strike even if a settlement is reached?
- the plot of the Lost episode "The Economist" was compared to the Book of Daniel, the TV series Alias, and the film Assassins?
- writers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse were careful not to create a paradox in the plot of "The Constant", a fourth season episode of Lost that features time travel?
- fake names and scenes were given to actors auditioning for roles in the upcoming episode titled "Confirmed Dead" of the fourth season of ABC's television series Lost to limit the leak of spoilers?
- critics from the Los Angeles Times and Entertainment Weekly have described "The Other Woman" as the worst episode yet of the fourth season of the television show Lost?
- Drew Goddard described writing the fourth-season episode titled "The Shape of Things to Come" as possibly his best experience while working on the television show Lost?
- Canadian actor Kevin Durand, who plays antagonist Martin Keamy in the fourth season of the television show Lost, is a former rapper and stand-up comic?
- Gregg Nations made his Lost writing debut with the episode "Eggtown" after being the script coordinator for over two seasons?
- actor Daniel Dae Kim was arrested for driving under the influence just days before shooting "Ji Yeon", an episode of Lost's fourth season?
- because actor Alan Dale was unable to go to Hawaii to appear on ABC's Lost as Charles Widmore, the camera crew moved to London to include him on the show anyway?
- Barack Obama's most recent State of the Union address was almost scheduled to preempt the broadcast of "LA X", the final season premiere of the television show Lost?
Include this on your site/blog:
Top rankings for Lost (TV series)