The Full Wiki

More info on Grameenphone

Grameenphone: Quiz

Advertisements
  
  

Question 1: It is a joint venture enterprise between Telenor and Grameen Telecom Corporation, a non-profit sister concern of the internationally acclaimed microfinance organization and community development bank ________.
Muhammad YunusJimmy CarterGrameen BankPhilippines

Question 2: It also established the first 24-hour ________ to support its subscribers.
E-mailTelemarketingCall centreTechnical support

Question 3: A grameenphone center also sells phones from vendors like Nokia, Samsung, ________,Sagem and Benq.
BoeingSears Holdings CorporationMotorolaCaterpillar Inc.

Question 4: Community Information Center (CIC) or GPCIC is aimed at providing internet access and other ________ services to rural areas.
MicrobiologyScientific methodCommunicationSocial sciences

Question 5: Grameenphone (Bengali: গ্রামীণফোন), widely known as GP, is the leading telecommunications service provider in ________.
PakistanMalaysiaBangladeshSri Lanka

Question 6: Telenor, the largest telecommunications company in ________, owns 62% shares of grameenphone and Grameen Telecom owns the remaining 38%[4].
NorwayPolandGermanyUnited States







Advertisements









Got something to say? Make a comment.
Your name
Your email address
Message